Wednesday, March 31, 2010

scrub is a clothing for the surgeon

 my friend from jordan said to me after she visited my blog "congratulations my dear friend..May success never leave your side :)
I opened you blog its really nice .May Allah give you pradise and inshaAllah you wear a green pardise clothers with our beloved Muhammed and all good people>

Sister do you know that doctors and surgeons wear green clothes while surgery .To make patient feels comfortable and gives him hope that he will be fine after surgery.Because green colore is the colore which gives convenience and comfort to our eyes.Thats why people in paradise wear green clothes.
Ya subhan Allah
Allah has mentioned in quran about green colore and scientists say the importance of green . ya subhan allah" 

yeah,silence(my friend's nickname) ^^ i tried to find out what's up with the green clothing that the surgeons are wearing.so,the green clothing is called scrubs.scrubs?so,the scrubs tv shows is totally symbolizes the surgeons with their clothing named scrubs.now i know.huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment me colour lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails