Monday, April 19, 2010

Dolls in green

I love green.but,I never had a doll in green.but..but..hehe.but,I used to have a puppet frog that i bought from giant supermarket in Ipoh.
Well,I googled up and looked for dolls in green. Here are my favourites which are related to dolls

I don't think I would buy it.But,I rather love to look at it on the display shelf.Actually, I used to see this kind of doll in my childhood.



dolls' shoes.I don't own a doll to go with the shoes

Isn't she cute to cuddle with?


simple and nice:)


owh a dress for a paper doll.huhu I used to draw my own paper dolls as I was 5years old and I started selling paper dolls drew by me as I was 14years old.I love to design the dresses for the paper dolls

this green haired barbie looks kinda old skool

love the dress, hate the face.hhehe

a senorita with a guitar

I would definitely love to dance with her.she's cute

3 comments:

  1. selipar jepun warna hijau tu confirm ley jumpa.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh..a lots of doll in green!!heheh.. i like..i like!!!

    ReplyDelete

comment me colour lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails